Thursday, February 5, 2015

Deadlines! What are they good for?

I recently adapted to these things called deadlines.Before, I was never able to stick to a deadline, and I envisioned  meeting deadlines as never ending battle: I would complete the assignment on time but when it came time to turn it in either I couldn't find it or  I ruffled through my bag of crumpled papers only to find that the assignment was ripped and destroyed, a total hit and miss.  I then realized the reason I couldn't stick to  a deadline wasn't because I didn't work efficiently or that I couldn't complete the work but it was because I was simply unorganized. So to stay organized I started to organize my assignment folders everyday and designate a place in my binder for everything so nothing would ever be out of place again. This helped me find the assignment when it came time to turn it in and that all my hard work would not go to waste by the assignment being completely ruined. Missing deadlines can result in job loss and a failed course, so to avoid unnecessary problems I make it a priority to turn my work in on-time.

3 comments:

  1. Good deal charismaticly.me, I like the fact that you are aware of the issue and have taken steps to improve. Knowing is half the battle and because you know organization is an issue for you, you are half way there to meeting deadlines in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I two faced such problems with deadline assignments, sometimes it was just an hassle for me. I think everyone in some point of there lives struggle with deadlines with pressure on them, I'm happy to see that not only have you identified your problems but you have also found a solution to them as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you found a solution to your problem with deadlines. I think being and staying organized is important for anything that you come across in life. I'm glad that it is easier for you to meet deadlines now.

    ReplyDelete